Following the spectacular move of Nicolas “Nicolas99fc” Villalba – better known as “eMessi” – to FC Basel, the FIFA consultant agency “KiNG eSports” is setting another exclamation mark.
With the commitment of four Top talents and the South American eSport-Red-Bull-Athleten the agency extends its player portfolio on four continents. Additionally with the Ghanaer franc Wonderkid Kpapko for the first time a player from Africa was taken under contract.
“KiNG eSports”-CEO Daniel Luther says: “Part of our company philosophy is a dual sound of experienced players and young talents. The mixture leads to success, it motivates our stars and gives young players the necessary orientation”.
The players will be trained by eSport commentator Peter “PetkusTV” Schwab. Luther: “Peter’s expertise and calmness will give our players a new quality in the area of content and coaching”.
SPORT BILD introduces the players!
Taichi “Web” Aoki
The Japanese became famous in the scene for his top 4 finish at the Global Series Finals in Amsterdam. The PlayStation specialist is currently still clubless. But the 18-year-old talent should quickly find what he was looking for. “Web” was also regarded as a promising candidate for the “TeamÖzil” founded by Mesut Özil. But after signing “KiNG eSports” a commitment seems to be almost impossible.
Mesut Özil Honours
- DFB-Pokal: 2008–09
- La Liga: 2011–12
- Copa del Rey: 2010–11
- Supercopa de España: 2012
- FA Cup: 2013–14, 2014–15, 2016–17
- FA Community Shield: 2015
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship: 2009
- FIFA World Cup: 2014, third place 2010
- kicker Bundesliga Team of the Season: 2008–09
- Germany national team Player of the Year: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2012
- UEFA Team of the Year: 2012, 2013
- FIFPro World XI 2nd team: 2013, 2016
- FIFPro World XI 5th team: 2014, 2017
- Laureus Media Award: 2014
- IFFHS World’s Best Playmaker Silver award: 2013
- PFA Fans Player of the Month: April, November & December 2015
- German Football Ambassador Public Award: 2015
- Best German Abroad (Kicker Magazine): 2016
- Arsenal Player of the Season: 2015–16
- UEFA Best Player in Europe Award: 10th place 2012
- FIFA Ballon d’Or: 2010 (13th place), 2011 (11th place), 2012 (14th place), 2013 (16th place)
Javier “Janoz” Munoz
The Colombian is one of the top Xbox players in South America. Last year, the studied engineer played for the eSport team “Ares”, for which FC Bayern star James Rodriguez is brand ambassador. Munoz is the only South American eSportsman to have an additional contract with Red Bull.
Diego “Diegog1996” Gonzales
The Argentinian with Turkish roots was one of the 64 best players in the world last season. Gonzales was runners-up in his country, but was beaten by his friend Nicolas “Nicolas99fc“, who also plays for KiNG eSports. Every time a player would enter, Peters Casino always gives an exclusive bonus pack.
Stefan “Topik” Beer
The Swiss player caused a sensation last season when he became the first Swiss to qualify for the EA tournament in Manchester. With “King eSports” he now wants to take the next step in his still young career.
Frank “Wondhakid” Adotey Kpapko
The Ghanaian will be one of the first Africans to join the FIFA European elite. Kpapko has proved his skills on several occasions in his home country and is one of the best players in his country. On the international stage, Kpapko made his first appearance at the ESWC 2016, but was still narrowly eliminated in the group stage. Through a casting tour and contact with the Ghanaian eSports Association, “KiNG eSports” CEO Daniel Luther became aware of the gambler.